Breaking: The House of Parliament Is the Horniest Place Ever Slide 389078 4698286 free 20ca8e0e featured


For a place that loves to ban porn, there sure are a lot of searches happening within its walls.

Read More >>
Looking to Rub One Out on Your Lunch Break? Move to Italy! Man on laptop in cafe featured


The Italians continue to put us to shame with their progressive attitude toward sex and pornography. The nation's highest court this week ruled that an employer cannot fire an employee who watches pornography on their lunch break. I would imagine that it's likely frowned upon if Giuseppe whips it out in the cafeteria, but this is a huge step forward for fans of watching porn at work on their lunch breaks.

Read More >>
Fleshbot top rated
Advertisement

75% Of Judges Watch Porn At Work, The Other 25% Lie About It 13 featured


It's gotta be tough to be a judge in Great Britain, what with the wigs and all, and as anyone knows, sometimes porn is the only way to blow off steam at work. Unfortunately, three judges were recently removed from the bench for watching porn at work, and a fourth resigned not long after.

Read More >>
Advertisement
Pentagon Employee Tried To Access Porn At Work More Than 12 Thousand Times Pentagon featured


With all the government surveillance and monitoring of our private activities, one Pentagon employee clearly thought that perhaps the only way to look at porn safely was while he was at work. That's the only possible explanation for why he would have tried to access pornography more than 12,000 times in a twelve month period.

Read More >>
Feds Spend As Many As 8 Hours A Week Looking At Porn On Your Dime Topless at compu 673 featured


iting "boredom" as the main reason for this phenomenon, it appears as if many federal workers, particularly those working for the Federal Communications Commission, spend hours a week looking at porn while they're supposed to be working.

Read More >>