Only in Florida: Mark This Exhibit DD Only in florida web 97a1bc5d featured


In my column Only in Florida, I'll be taking you down to the Sunshine State for the latest and greatest sex stories that can only be found in the craziest state in the union.

Read More >>
Vagina in a Court Room Vaginainacourtroom featured


You're welcome.

Read More >>
Fleshbot top rated
Advertisement

Only in Florida: Let's Adjourn to My Chamber Only in florida featured


In my column Only in Florida, I'll be taking you down to the Sunshine State for the latest and greatest sex stories that can only be found in the craziest state in the union.

Read More >>
Advertisement
Mia Li Is All About Justice Over at Kink's "Hardcore Gangbang" 37961 14 featured


You have been sentenced to a double penetration!

Read More >>
75% Of Judges Watch Porn At Work, The Other 25% Lie About It 13 featured


It's gotta be tough to be a judge in Great Britain, what with the wigs and all, and as anyone knows, sometimes porn is the only way to blow off steam at work. Unfortunately, three judges were recently removed from the bench for watching porn at work, and a fourth resigned not long after.

Read More >>