Breaking: The House of Parliament Is the Horniest Place Ever Slide 389078 4698286 free 20ca8e0e featured


For a place that loves to ban porn, there sure are a lot of searches happening within its walls.

Read More >>
British Guy Arrested for Dirty Xmas Light Display Ad 229726497 e1482319887196 featured


Angels we have blown on high!

Read More >>
Fleshbot top rated
Advertisement

75% Of Judges Watch Porn At Work, The Other 25% Lie About It 13 featured


It's gotta be tough to be a judge in Great Britain, what with the wigs and all, and as anyone knows, sometimes porn is the only way to blow off steam at work. Unfortunately, three judges were recently removed from the bench for watching porn at work, and a fourth resigned not long after.

Read More >>
Advertisement
Margaret Thatcher Apparently Toyed With The Notion Of Banning Sex Toys Article 2305755 192cd570000005dc 55 634x421 featured


Just in case you still harbored any feelings of grief over Margaret Thatcher's death, along comes a story that will ensure any warm and fuzzy feelings for her will evaporate. According to XBIZ (link below), documents just released by the British National Archives show that the former Prime Minister had once considered banning all sex toys in Britain.

Read More >>
Former Miss Belgium To Sex Up Sex Education In Great Britain Goedele liekens 05 featured


UN Goodwill Ambassador and sex educator Goedele Liekens is going to put the sex back in sex education in Great Britain. According to The Guardian, Channel 4 has hired the former Belgian beauty queen to host a new program that will hopefully urge lawmakers to include a better sex ed curriculum in the classroom.

Read More >>