So these are the top 10 movies that are purely for me. They are all on my top 10 for different reasons, for reasons you may not agree with, but it’s my top 10. Not yours. However, I think you should do one, and we can compare! I love getting suggestions for movies.
1. Anchorman: I love this movie too much! It’s been my favorite since it came out! Memorized!
2. 28 Days Later: OMG my favorite zombie movie! And the music is so intense…
2.5. 28 Weeks Later: I had to recognize the next one as well. I love how this gets my heart racing….
3. Chicago: YES! I am talking about the Rene Zellweger and Cathrine Zeta Jones version. I’m a sucker for musicals and I love the roaring 20s! I played this DVD until it was no more. I’m pretty sure I can still sing all the songs.
4. Step Up: Classic story of boy meets girl and they have to dance their way to a better understanding of the world and each other. Awesome dance sequences done by beautifully toned dancers who are just so fun to watch.
5. Step Up 2 to the Streets: A very similar story line of boy meets girl, and they dance through time and circumstance to better each other’s lives. EVEN COOLER DANCE SEQUENCES! The one at the end… OMG with the rain and the battling! HOT. HOT. HOT.
6. Zoolander: This is still a movie I can watch all the way through and laugh as much today as when I first saw it. Is that a good thing? I do not know. But I’m laughing so I guess it doesn’t matter.
7. Doug Benson’s Super High Me: Funny, educational and totally entertaining, I would recommend this movie to my 420 friendly fans.
8. Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist: This one is one is on here because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I like to reminisce about New York City, and it’s just so damn cute!
9. Queen of the Damned: Hands down one of my most favorite vampire movies growing up. Plus, it has a super sexy soundtrack to fuck to! I wish I was a vampire.
10. What the Bleep? Down the Rabbit Hole.: This movie changed my life. It’s the movie they forgot to show us in school. I’m putting it on this list even though I watched it recently. It’s a lot to digest but everything is completely fascinating. I haven’t been so engaged with a movie for what seems like a very long time. Quantum physics, baby. Everybody is doing it.