One-on-one sexy time is great for real life, but when we’re watching movies, we want drama, passion, and angst. That’s why we try to find naughty films with a third body in the equation! We’re talking about love triangles, jealousy, third wheels, infidelity, you name it; three is a magic number, but it’s not always the positive kind of magic.
1. Woman is the Future of Man: After a night of reconnecting and reminiscing, two buddies, Kim and Lee, decide to reconnect with Kim’s old girlfriend, Park. Unbeknownst to Kim, Lee had a relationship with Park while Kim was abroad! Why all this drama surrounding Park? Because she is fine (among other less shallow reasons). They meet for drinks, and all the old tensions and attractions start to show up; speaking of showing up, Park (Seong Hyeon-ah) has a very hot shower scene and gets involved in some enthusiastic missionary action.
2. Antares: “Antares” is made of three interwoven stories about three couples living in the same high-rise. You get an attractive middle-class couple whose daily routines are eroding their marriage, a young woman who is desperately trying to get pregnant, and a wrathful realtor who’s trying to reconnect with his estranged wife. The first story contains some of the sexiest parts, as they get into all sorts of oral activities, shower sex, blindfolding, and plain ol’ explicit banging.
3. Mortal Passions: Krista Errickson (of ’80s and ’90s TV fame) is plotting to have her husband murdered by her dim-witted lover! Her plans get a little more complicated once her husband’s brother shows up because he used to be her lover, and he can tell that she’s up to something sinister. Yes, things get a bit confusing, but all you really need to know is that Krista Errickson gets naked.
4. Viva Laldjerie: Three modern Algerian women–a twenty-something, her mother, and their prostitute friend–struggle to preserve their independence in the face of growing Islamic fundamentalism. Personal decadence plays against public pressure, fear mingles with feminism, and we get to see Algiers through the minds and memories of three fascinating ladies. Yes, and there’s full frontal nudity from two of the three main characters (not the mother, sorry).
5. Tender is the Heart: After years of mourning the death of his wife, Thomas Freeman is finally ready to fall in love again; unfortunately, he’s gone ahead and fallen twice, with two women who couldn’t be more different. Just read what this enthusiastic Netflix review has to say: “A beautiful, romantic, and deeply thought-provoking character study with brilliant performances and wonderful cinematography. The film has many twists and turns, leaving you guessing until the very end. I was clenching my Kleenex in suspense the whole time.”
[At top: we absolutely had to show you the threesome scene from Tender is the Heart (movies.netflix.com)]