November 14, 2003 | Posted in Editorial Features by
As Fleshbot nears the end of its first week online, we thought we'd share the following questions we found in an online pornography addiction quiz just to make sure that our efforts aren't causing any irreparable damage to our readers:
· Do you worry that your sexual thoughts and/or behaviors are more powerful than you are?
· Do you dig through other people's garbage to find pornography?
· Do you risk legal problems in order to view pornography? (no, this doesn't count)
· When you have child care responsibilities, do you put a higher priority on masturbating or being sexual than you do on the welfare of the child(ren) in your care?
· Do you look at pornography or masturbate while driving?
If you answered "no" to any or all of the above questions, you're fine. Keep reading.
We're off to sexsational New York City this weekend for the Fleshbot launch party, so expect the next update on Monday. (Unless someone's conscience gets the best of him or her and he or she decides to send us confirmation of the existence of the second Paris Hilton sex video by way of stills or a movie file. Then we'll rush right back to our ailing laptop for a special bulletin.)